An ostrich is exactly identical in every way shape and form to that of your average flying dinosaur.
However, there are some key differences that make them completely unrelated or even remotely resembling, as listed below.
 Differences Between The Ostrich and Flying Dinosaurs
- They are not flying dinosaurs.
- They are not flying anything in fact.
- ? They put their heads in the ground when scared.
- They spend most of their lives believing they are flying dinosaurs.
- Oh you totally caught that the last one was suppose to be 4, good job you, you're great. An ostrich would not have noticed.
- There is no such thing as an Ostrich.