User talk:Benedict Blade
 I just wanted to soil your empty page :-)
No, not really... If you're still looking for more visitors, you might be interested in the implementation of a "Q&A"-part like we did recently here. As you can see on our recent changes, there goes a good part of the traffic. Beside that, it is a lot of fun. Kameloid (talk) 18:21, 27 Jeremy 2013 (UTC)
- That looks very cool, I'll definitely try and do something of the sort.
- I'm not going to lie, receiving a new message within an hour of archiving my talk page has given me a substantial ego boost :P --Ben Blade 18:31, 27 Jeremy 2013 (UTC)
That was the point. -P00psicle
Why do you keep bothering me? Why is what I write not good enough for you? Why can't I just have fun on this site without someone telling me that what I wrote is against what they consider quality/content standards? WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!!!?!?! -An annoyed P00psicle
- Because every community lives only as long as everybody follows certain rules. If you don't like the rules imposed here, YOU have to find an other place to vandalize, this one is already occupied by insanes. Kameloid (talk) 18:24, 28 Jeremy 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks Kameloid.
- P00psicle: Because that's not what Illogicopedia is about. While quality standards at ?Pedia have never been high, we don't aim for incoherent stuff that is not aimed to amuse, or even borders on offensive. I'm "bothering you" because I want you to become a productive member of this wiki. It would be a great shame if a user like you, who has created a couple of articles with genuine potential, is banned because they repeatedly ignored reminders and warnings.
- Hope this clears things up. --Ben Blade 18:27, 28 Jeremy 2013 (UTC)
- Ohhh yes. It's the only way to be. Because the concept of wiki hierarchy would contradict the whole concept of the site, it's really easy to become an admin on Communpedia. It's still very much a work in progress though. --Ben Blade 13:37, 6 Farbleum 2013 (UTC)
 Yo, I'm Back
So my ban is up and stuff. I'm sorry about all the crap articles and butthurt, I didn't really understand Illogicopedia. I'll be creating GOOD articles now and thanks for all the advice. P00psicle (talk) 23:36, 30 Arply 2013 (UTC)