Forum:The biiiig Wackypedia clearout
Nah, I'm not talking about taking a hammer to that other site, but from surfing random pages there is quite a bit of, erm, what I would call 'Wackypedia fodder', namely total carp we kept in the hopes of improving but never got round to it. Now, I'm not saying we ought to delete everything in the trash bin - in fact we should all be doing our best to keep that stuff on the wiki.
However, we now have the luxury of a 'backup wiki', old stuff that was acceptable back in the Wikia days but doesn't really cut it now. If I get round to it, I'm going to try and garner opinion on said articles on their equivalent talk pages. If enough people think it sucks enough to delete, then so be it. If so - the original author will not mind because a) they have long gone and b) it's over at Wackypedia anyway. Think of this as our chance to shake off the old Wackypedia image.
Some articles I can think of right now are the IRC chat logs, especially the longer ones. The more I think about it, the more I think they aren't really suitable for Illogicopedia. Some are good, but some are utter bollocks, to be honest.
- Speaking of deleting things, the trashbin and several VFD's need to be cleared out. --» 14:27, 20 Octodest 2009 (UTC)
- Wow, that filled up quick. I'll get on it. -- Hindleyak Converse • ?blog • Click here! 20:00, 20 Octodest 2009 (UTC)
- Okay, I've cleared out what I could for now. If anybody has any problems with any of my deletions, please let me know on my talk page. Cheers. -- Hindleyak Converse • ?blog • Click here! 21:22, 20 Octodest 2009 (UTC)
- I have a problem and I hate you. Syndrome 01:53, 22 Octodest 2009 (UTC)
 Update, for anyone who's mildly interested
Nose collection has been revived with Nose Collection II: The Spamming, and is now a BJAODN-style affair. Some more trash has also been deleted, but most of it has been moved to the aforementioned page. -- Hindleyak Converse • ?blog • Click here! 20:08, 22 Octodest 2009 (UTC)
 I'm mildly interested
I'm feeling some massive clear out when/if activity picks up again, or if we hit an article milestone and need to bail out the floodwater of carp articles that hath accumulated in illogic's hull (ballsack) 18:20, 4 Jeremy 2010 (UTC) •
- Mmmmyeesss? This may be something worth reconsidering. -- Hindleyak Converse • ?blog • Click here! 12:26, 8 Arply 2011 (UTC)