One - Two - Three - Four - Five - Six- Seven
New 'uns at top, homeslice.
- ...that Princess Starglo sometimes visits Illogicopedia for tea and crumpets?
- ...that Concentration Camps are popping up all over the world?
- ...that the terminal velocity of your pet cat is 40mph?
- ...that While Watching The Feast of Alvis or Why I Am Not Alvian?
- ...that we delete facts and sense on Illogicopedia?
- ...that Elvis Presley was a truck in his previous career?
- ...that some people were taking 04/01/2013 WAAAAAY too far?
- ...that every time is taco time?
- ...that there's a page for the location of your missing vodka?
- ...Why Mormons Write The Most Kickass Science Fiction Ever?
- ...that Anonymous Alcoholics can help you stop being anonymous?
- ...that surgery is a complifination?
- ...that sticking a potato in your ear and counting to 10 is punishable by death in all 52 states?
- ...how to play Monopoly: Afterlife Edition?
- ...The "Muffin Man"?
- ...that one and one, you and me, adds up to, less than three?
- ...that I AM THE BEST?
- ...that TV Forms is a version of Tvtropes based on Plato's theory of Forms?
- ...that the dog is out, the door is open, the heat is off?
- ...that huh?
- ...that only a malignant narcissist would write "Placebo jellyfish"?
- ...that I can't see Jay, the DJ, because
heshe may be secretly a ninja?
- ...that another bot-generated chunk of absurdity apropos to Illogicopedia's mission has made it's way to IllogiBlog , and was deemed an adequate article one of our bat shit crazy users?
- ...that AutoTune is more popular than Esperanto?
- ...that some people can't reach across far enough to touch the pie?
- ...that the three muskoxen are responsible for half the driving fatalities in England?
- ...that as you sew, so shall you Queen Victoria?
- ...that Oh Muffin Crumbs, Oh Muffin Crumbs is the official Christmas Carol of Illogicopedia?
- ...that nobody knows the Ann Coulter I've seen? Nobody knows like me?
- ...that nobody thought Synchrological events in the night were worth mentioning?
- ...that Post-traumatic-leprechaun-syndrome is only contagious on Tuesdays?
- ...that Dr. Steinman will see you now?
- ...that Hip Hop belief systems ultimately collapse?
- ...that I'm getting attacked by rainbows!? HELP!!
- ...that participating in this web site can make you a Master of Procrastination?
- ...that a little faith is too much to ask?
- ...that you can't just ''wtf?" for no reason?
- ...that acrimony is the pith of the blowhard?
- ...that you can save time preparing your Thanksgiving turkey using a juicer and a Paganini press?
- ...that Thanksgiving was invented by Donald Trump in response to "the border problem"?
- ...that the reason you can't remember your dreams is because your brain gave up on trying to make sense of them?
- ...that yoz is ambiguous, at best?
- ...that the voice in your head... not that one, the other one?
- ...that ill-fitting foil hats are one sign that the gardener keeps a basilisk battologist?
- ...that terrorist-president Obama Bin Laden has just struck again?
- ...that Mongolian barbecue in Cleveland? No kidding?
- ...that George Washingmachine was a revolutionary American home appliance?
- ...that baseless claims against Political Science have surfaced once more in Gdansk?
- Did you know that our
whole haiku article is
written in haiku?
- ...that this article doesn't have any categories?
- ...that Richard Dawkins is actually a cult leader?
- ...that in some parallel universe, other things happen?
- ...that Zoroastrianism is to Bokononism as Sausages are to Biscuits?
- ...that God is so beyond mere existence, that indeed He does not have to exist to exist?
- ...that the 2009 film The Green Problem was produced, directed, written, filmed and performed by a team of thirteen mongooses known as the Auspicious Three?
- ...that poety can help alleviate minstrel cramps?
- ...that no news is good news?
- ...that Albert Matthew Yankovic aka Weird Al is actually a famous gourmet chef?
- ...that Guitar Hero: Thick as a Brick recently got Jethro Tull's Thick as a Brick 2 added as downloadable content?
- ...that swivel-lipped anaphylaxis Brim-full Subside contraption is neither here nor there?
- ...that Articles with really long titular titles and lots of redundancy in their titles and got some not good grammar too generally tend to lean towards being a great disappointment, especially if you're like me, and you have this thing about run-on sentences, not reading them but writing them, in your articles anyway, and so this inevitably leads to an article with a title so awfully long and, let's face it, why should you even read the whole thing? I mean, the title itself is probably longer than the article itself, per se... oh, all those stupid Latin quotes and references too, like it makes me a smarty-nerd type or something, like I don't have enough problems with my image for God's sake... I mean, really, you wouldn't want to be on the end of the scalliwag, in any and perhaps all cases, that... might just be worth a peek at, so to speak, per se?
- ...that you can use your frequent flyer miles to take Aikido lessons in Turkey?
- ...that the munchies are a frequent side-effect of Viagra?
- ...that your enemy can be defeated by turning their flatulence against them, using Aikido?
- ...that Attila the hun was sympathetic to Bonnie Prince Redondo?
- ...that House Plantagenet never attempted bake and wake?
- ...that the monkey fell out of the tree?
- ...that the chicken crossed the road?
- ...that Francis E. Dec was a prophetic savant who ruthlessly messiahed a cult of one?
- ...that the crux of the biscuit is the Trained Parroting Puppet Assassins?
- ...that Hangman-rope Underling made sense last night?
- ...that everybody loves Grunteloons?
- ...that before Atlantis disappeared beneath the waves, lobster based programming was the paradigm du jour?
- ...that They drive to work using speed dial, but they're still hungry?
- ...that Provolone cheese, hot peppers and brown mustard on a bulky roll, please?
- ...that Mongol hordes stripped the Caucasus of zebu?
- ...that some implications of sniffing fairy dust include gradual memory loss and in some cases... sleep floating?
- ...that's gangsta, son?
- ...that preaching to the choir is a lost art?
- ...that a smack to the head is worth two in the bush?
- ...that frontally installed hurling brackets will never accumulate more than BibbStepp195?
- ...that when you breathe a pineapple into your stomach - your liver hich-hikes to your stomach to decomepose the pineapple?
- ...that when judges try cases, they always wear their bench briefs?
- ...that pointlessness is next to Godlessness?