User talk:Island Monkey/Archive quatre
HeavenO Sir Berty!--Conservatism VII XXI MMXI
- I ain't seen you for nearly 4 bloody months. Where have you been? Sincerely, islandmonkey - TALK TO MAH 07:07, 22 Jumbly 2011 (UTC)
 Joining the bureaucracy
Welcome to the site again. Here is the Illogicomedia Foundation! And I iz an Officia Member (TM) of aSK! And Conservapedia II formed. I bought an Uncyc. I hope that fills you in about new wikis.--Colonel Sanders 20:02, 18 Serpeniver 2011 (UTC)£900l
 New CP
What the hell happened?--Colonel Sanders 13:59, 1 Octodest 2011 (UTC)
- Is this your doing? If so, you'll end up just like Brooke, I'm afraid. Though enforced wikibreaks is much more clever than spamming Stalin on the mainpage.--Colonel Sanders 18:23, 1 Octodest 2011 (UTC)
 LINUX vs. Linux
Seeing as you're determined to edit war with me on this, I'm taking it to your talk page. If not sure what your problem is with the LINUX article, but it sucks less than the Linux article, which is short, pathetic, and humourless: definitely not a superior article.
There is a reason why my article is uppercased, and that's because the existing Linux article was here first. While it may not be funny to me, funny really isn't the point of this wiki, so I left it alone. I'd suggest you consider doing the same, or, if you're really that obsessed with "quality" and deletionism: go back to Uncyclopedia. However, if you do, you might consider posting Despairing women recycled into a cat as an UnNews article there, seeing as it's an example of your definition of quality and humour. See how it fares against QD and VFD. ~ The Bard of Illogicopedia 10:30, 3 Octodest 2011 (UTC)
- Play nice dear, play nice dear, play nice. Also if I went back to Uncyclopedia I would be a sock, just like 27 other ones on Wikipedia. Sincerely, islandmonkey - TALK TO MAH 12:33, 3 Octodest 2011 (UTC)
 Similar to the above topic....
I'm sorry to say, but my only experience with Linux is with this. I HAVE used Ubuntu before (specifically the Edubuntu variation), and I'm sorry to say but I found it really slow and basically quite shitty. I know that most distributions nowadays have a GUI and I only use the CLI as a novelty. However, I was thinking of getting Linux sometime soon, maybe this version. Should I go for it? And if so, should I go for PuppyLinux, or a version of Ubuntu that isn't slows as heck (It was 2009 the last time I used Edubuntu)? - Another n00b 14:44, 3 Octodest 2011 (UTC)
- Puppy Linux I hear is quite fast. Or you could do the ironic thing and say: "THAT'S IT! I'M MOVING TO ARCH!" In that case, read this. Sincerely, islandmonkey - TALK TO MAH 14:58, 3 Octodest 2011 (UTC)
 Family Guy
Hey there Island Monkey boy, here you ever saw that Family Guy episode where Peter said "UGLY BITCHES!" and Quagmire said "MOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" McAusten! · complaints · me not giving a fuck 12:41, 31 Octodest 2011 (UTC)
just like to say, I know you're a great guy and everything but really can you but even when ?
 Invite to Big Brrother 2012
Would you be interested in becoming a contestant in Big Brrother 2012?
Big Brrother is Illogicopedia's only interactive Illogigame, that last reared its head in early 2008. As a celebration of 5 years of this wonderful wiki, the Big Brrother hoose is opening again in January 2012 for five new users to take part in delusional conversing, puzzling tasks and facing the weekly eviction. It's all a bit of fun, something to liven up the wiki and get rid of the Christmas hangover. Check out the vaguely informative promo video, article and blog post for more juicy details.
- Aw thanks. I shall consolidate with myself...brain says:
“In logic, you don't need to do this. Do your homework instead.”
- Shut up, Brain. I will. Sincerely, islandmonkey - TALK TO MAH 15:53, 12 Novelniver 2011 (UTC)
- Me no get invite? Do I suck that bad?--Colonel Sanders 23:06, 12 Novelniver 2011 (UTC)
 You are winner!
Congratulations! You are the Illogicopedian of the Month for Novelniver 2011. Your reward is this --------> trophy, which you can put on your userpage if you like. Oh wait, you already did! Feel free to keep it there forever, or at least until it starts going all mushy; you see, it's an actual banana from the back of the fridge glued onto an egg packet. Also, look out for the eggs - they may be rotten. Once again congrats, and enjoy your Phantomship. -- Hindleyak Converse • ?blog • Click here! 14:27, 6 Ditzimber 2011 (UTC)
- Hah, I just noticed you already achieved Phantomship sooooo... yeah, continue enjoying it. Also, are you gonna eat that egg? -- Hindleyak Converse • ?blog • Click here! 14:29, 6 Ditzimber 2011 (UTC)